“I studied away in England for a semester at the University of Derby in the East Midlands. I love the medieval readings in my Medieval World A.D. 400-1500 course taught by Dr. Susan Wade. I plan to pursue a Ph.D. in history.”– Kenneth Scupp, European History
If you have already received a letter with your username for accessing our on-line WebAdvisor system, carefully follow these directions:
- Print out these instructions before attempting to log into your account so that you can follow the directions exactly as they are listed.
- On the WebAdvisor screen select “Log In” at the top of the screen.
- Enter your KSC WebAdvisor username.
Please note: if you are enrolled for credit at KSC or have been within the past year you may access your application information via your MyKSC account.
- Enter your KSC WebAdvisor password, which is your birth date entered numerically (mmddyy).
- After logging in, please follow the directions on the website for full access.
On to WebAdvisor