“I didn’t know this when I applied, but I’ve learned quickly that KSC has an amazing faculty. The classes are small and personal, and there are resources for all areas of study. If you come with an open mind and dedication to learning, KSC will help you reach your goals as a student.”– Kevin Malicki, Communication major
If you have already received a letter with your User ID for accessing our on-line WebAdvisor system, carefully follow these directions:
- Print out these instructions before attempting to log into your account so that you can follow the directions exactly as they are listed.
- On the WebAdvisor screen select “Log In” at the top of the screen.
- Enter your KSC WebAdvisor User ID. Please note: if you are enrolled for credit at KSC or have been within the past year you may access your application information via your MyKSC account.
- Enter your KSC WebAdvisor password, which is your birth date entered numerically (mmddyy).
- After logging in you will be asked to change your password.
- After your password is changed your will enter the “Welcome” page. Click on “Prospective Student”.
- Admissions Status is found under Admissions Information.